MAXGAMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wartune, Maxgamer guild, server 405

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things to do list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyLuck

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Things to do list   Things to do list EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Spoke about this in guild chat earlier and i thing we may need to do a few things with new potential members and things we could set up using this site

1. They should apply to this site before being let into guild IE we make an application section

2. New members should be on probation for a week or two before being give things like guild treasure from BG just to make sure they are active ect

3. We should set up sub forums and guides for classes for new players to look and and follow

4. All players should have an active say in the direction the guild goes I know Kait asks us what upgrade we want ect but now we can vote for things.

5. Also some set up for fun events like duals in the alters while gathering stamina ect.

Pretty much all i have off the top of my head for now.
Back to top Go down
Mipssy
Admin
Mipssy

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do list   Things to do list EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:35 pm

makes sence to me
Back to top Go down
https://maxgamer.forumotion.com
Kait

Kait

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do list   Things to do list EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:27 pm

yes thumbs up i will put up guides and updates in wartune, i hope u guys do as well for ur class. And applying to the site before letting to the guild does makes a sense
Back to top Go down
Belegolas

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do list   Things to do list EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:08 am

While good in theory none is going to know about this website before they apply to our guild and get in and see it in announcements…. We need more members not to put a hurdle in the way of their joining us.
Back to top Go down
Belegolas

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do list   Things to do list EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:11 am

I definitely like the idea and have also stated we should put up new players guides. This can save us SOOOOO much time and Q and A sessions with new players about what they should do…
Back to top Go down
Kait

Kait

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do list   Things to do list EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:32 am

Damn i posted such a long guide for knights, it didn't come up...
Back to top Go down
Mipssy
Admin
Mipssy

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do list   Things to do list EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:40 am

break the guide into a few peaces then
Back to top Go down
AnGeL2

AnGeL2

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do list   Things to do list EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:42 am

hello all AnGeL2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Belegolas

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do list   Things to do list EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:45 am

I think also instead of class specific we should make one for new players to the game so that they know what they should be doing at what level e.g. start entering battlegrounds as soon as possible to gain honor to buy the 35 pvp set before u hit level 35. Have the gear enchanted and ready to go for when u hit a level. Information like this will help new players from making mistakes and being to weak for their level and end up quiting b/c everyone kills them easily etc.
Back to top Go down
Mipssy
Admin
Mipssy

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do list   Things to do list EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:47 am

so we should make a seperate topic for guides then
Back to top Go down
Belegolas

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do list   Things to do list EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:51 am

yeah that way they can find the information easily
Back to top Go down
Belegolas

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do list   Things to do list EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:51 am

ok going to get some sleep have a good night everyone Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Mipssy
Admin
Mipssy

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do list   Things to do list EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:52 am

i made a category for guides, and added 4 topics there,  so u can start postin some useful info
Back to top Go down
AnGeL2

AnGeL2

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do list   Things to do list EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:54 am

goodnight bel
Back to top Go down
Mipssy
Admin
Mipssy

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do list   Things to do list EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:39 am

wrong topic kaitlyn, we have a class guides section, move this message there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Things to do list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to do list   Things to do list Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to do list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MAXGAMER :: Guild discussions-
Jump to: